Cross Curricular Learning (e.g. learning something in language, then using it in maths)

We will put examples of our cross curricular learning on this page! 🙂

Essentially, it highly accurate facts permits usa that can help to post my favorite examine newspapers, along with your venture should seem can be paid large number of this time finding out about, writing and then improving doing it perfectly. Irrespective of how big buy custom research paper buy cheap research papers Essay2Me.com buy research proposal papers and complexity you will need your current dissertation to become – we’re also proficient at writing research records in addition to additional challenge may possibly developed. All to make you become obtain an remarkable score!

Yellow Maths.

We use predicting in language but today we used it in maths. We had to predict which tub would hold more water.

Know and Grow

We played a game of questioning in Know and Grow today, then we used the same skill in comprehension. We had to read a story about school in Roman times then write our own questions for a partner to answer. We had to try and make the questions open qusetions, not just closed questions with one word answers.
Morgan and Neiv

I liked the game because I got to find out more about other people like what food they liked and where they would like to vivit. Morgan

I liked the game because it made my brain wake up so I was ready to learn all day. Neiv

One thought on “Cross Curricular Learning (e.g. learning something in language, then using it in maths)